In today’s life, people are living in a civilized country or we can say the whole world because the country’s land and territory is divided into millions and billions of small pieces. People claim it as their home. And also certain people collect lands and properties calling it their estates, migrating and moving from country to country or there has been a generation living around in the same place.
Whatever the condition may be because we live on a heavily populated Earth we are bound to have conflict over land because we might live in a place where our ancestors don’t live because of the moving nature of human beings in search of better resources.
It is probable that where we are living now has been home to many others in the past and will be called home by many others because land doesn’t change but population and humans do.
And from this generation gap and continuity Rises various conflicts that court and law of every country are focused on proving the succession and the heir of the land.
Estate Conflict Type or reasons:
There are various types of court conflict and disputes over the land which is called state conflict. The court and the justice have a rule book that is dedicated to this branch of disputes and also it is important to know that it is the most conflicted area in terms of loss after the crime. Various types in which you need to take help from the court in terms of estate ownership and different problems are:
- Conflicts over siblings and generation will is a problem that is the most common type of estate settlement in court for who is getting the ownership and at what percentage of land has been distributed to the siblings.
- There are certain problems recorded in terms of the validity of housing ownership and governmental issues claiming government land because no one has complete ownership of land and people are living there illegally on the unregistered estate.
- There are also problems in the validation and expiration of the land agreement that has been now claimed.
- There are certain issues of fraud in an estate that are also counted in the settlement of estates and forms that require the verifications of the original document and the claiming evidence of the owner.
- If you are facing such problems in succession then we would recommend you Litvack Dessureault LLP avocat successionto get an attorney that is best in France.